作者 主题: 一名英国男子因为带雷普团而被踢出UK Games Expo  (阅读 6109 次)

副标题: 转自BBC

离线 尽点

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 363
  • 苹果币: 1
一名英国男子因为带雷普团而被踢出UK Games Expo
« 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 06:07:55 »
原文链接:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-48483746

一名男子在举办了一次让玩家角色遭到雷普的团后,已经被踢出全国性的角色扮演游戏展。

自周五以来,UK Games Expo一直带着游客和参展商前往伯明翰附近的NEC。

但是在一个TRPG团中,该团的GM描述了一位女性玩家称之为“骇人听闻”的性虐待场景。

游戏展的组织者在事后向她道歉。

在推特上,她说这是她生命中最糟糕的角色扮演游戏体验,加上GM决定让所有角色被绑架和轮奸,并不先与任何人讨论,他完全可以这么做的。

她说GM那时对他们说道:“我喜欢这带来的震撼。”

UK Games Expo称这是英国最大的游戏爱好者大会。

一份声明说:“我们注意到,在星期五下午的TRPG游戏中,一名GM志愿者带来的内容完全不可接受,并且违反了UK Games Expo的条例和精神。

“这个场景包括了涉及对玩家的性暴力的描述。玩家对此内容感到难过和震惊。”

它补充说,提出这个问题的玩家已经收到了“因为所造成的伤害”而“毫无保留”的道歉,并且正在联系其他玩家提供“他们可能需要的任何帮助”。

UK Games Expo表示,该内容并未在游戏描述中列出,即使对于年龄为18的人也是不可接受的。

GM已被从该持续到周日的节目中踢出,并被禁止参加未来的活动。

劇透 -   :
A man has been thrown out of a national showcase of role-play gaming after alarming players by leading them through a scenario in which their characters were raped.

UK Games Expo has been welcoming visitors and exhibitors to the NEC near Birmingham since Friday.

But during one role-playing game (RPG), the person who controls the storyline described sexual abuse which one female player called "appalling".

Organisers have apologised to her.

On Twitter she said it was the worst RPG experience of her life, adding the game master (GM) "decided it would be perfectly all right to have all our characters kidnapped and gang-raped without discussing it with anyone first".

She said the GM "told us he enjoyed the shock factor of it".

UK Games Expo says it is the UK's largest hobby games convention.

A statement said: "It was brought to our attention that in an RPG game on Friday afternoon, a GM volunteer included content that was completely unacceptable and breached both the letter and spirit of the UK Games Expo.

"The scenario included descriptions of sexual violence involving the players. The players were understandably distressed and shocked by this content."

It added the player who raised the issue had received an "unreserved" apology "for the distress caused", and the other players were being contacted to offer "any assistance they might need".

UK Games Expo said the content was not set out in the game description and was unacceptable even for one with an 18 rating.

The GM has been ejected from the show, which runs until Sunday, and is banned from future events.
« 上次编辑: 2019-06-12, 周三 06:25:26 由 尽点 »
欧洲TRPG跑团群:729908364
【WOD】黑暗世界跑团群:985683120

离线 Leaf

• 新人
  • 帖子数: 13066
  • 苹果币: -8
Re: 一名英国男子因为带雷普团而被踢出UK Games Expo
« 回帖 #1 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 06:58:34 »
.On Twitter she said it was the worst RPG experience of her life, adding the game master (GM) “decided it would be perfectly all right to have all our characters kidnapped and gang-raped without discussing it with anyone first”.She said the GM “told us he enjoyed the shock factor of it”

Now in its 13th Year, UK Games Expo (UKGE) is the largest Hobby Games Convention in the UK. A fun event appealing to families and the general public as well as the enthusiast.

重点显然是未经商议和在全年龄的地方开车

https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/keepingyousafe.php

The Event attracts a wide range of Attendees of all ages and the Organisers aim to provide a safe environment in which all Attendees as well as those attending as traders, volunteers, or Venue staff may enjoy the opportunity to see, play and buy the widest range of games. In order for the safe environment to be maintained we would like to ask all attendees to read and take note of the types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable and would not be tolerated at UK Games Expo:

• Use of bad language, verbal abuse or swearing at other attendees, exhibitors, Venue Staff, UK Games Expo staff and volunteers.
• Any physical violence towards attendees, exhibitors, Venue Staff, UK Games Expo staff and volunteers, including pushing or shoving.
• Racial abuse, sexual harassment and intolerance due to gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
• Causing damage to the convention buildings, exhibitor stands and property of any attendees.
• Disorderly behaviour due the influence of alcohol and drugs.
1.这些事都有合理解释,但出于安全考虑,不能公开。
2.由于降低了预算,监管力量削弱才有了这一疏忽。
3.该实验值得一做,并已经停止,得到了大量珍贵数据。还提供了就业。
4.有些重要信息,尘埃落定以后我们才能得知。下不为例。
5.由个人决策失误引起,已根据内部纪律条例予以处理。

离线 landbuilding

• Goddess
  • 帖子数: 7296
  • 苹果币: -22
« 回帖 #2 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 07:51:54 »
……是里程碑
今后还会有更大的瓜
文人为了写作素材什么事都干的出来

离线 indoie4

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 37
  • 苹果币: 0
« 回帖 #3 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 07:54:40 »
来打团 1/?
dx      1/?
夕妖    1/?

离线 Leaf

• 新人
« 回帖 #4 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 08:20:40 »
……是里程碑
今后还会有更大的瓜

自助餐你还见得少吗。。。
2.由于降低了预算,监管力量削弱才有了这一疏忽。

离线 Mounrou

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 486
« 回帖 #5 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:11:49 »
Again, "consent" is a powerful thing.

But even I have a limit on how many time I can repeat the exact same thing in a short amount of time, so...  Whatev'. v=3=v

It's not any milestone though. This exact same thing happens once every few years. (The last time was like... 3,4 years ago?)
And by that I mean "being banned".
There are still many people who "laughed it off" and think its "no big deal", and blame the victim for "not taking a joke."

(A thing that you can see a little in that other thread too, so to speak.)

It is mostly just due to the kind of GM tend to not be so dumb as to pull this in open events as much as anything else.

(Though sexual harassment awareness is indeed on the rise, as common sense rules related to expo sexual harassment started being a thing around 3 years ago... =_= )
« 上次编辑: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:18:26 由 Mounrou »
I just can't grasp Chinese Input, so I can only handwrite.
It takes me about 10 times as much to write Chinese on the PC than English, plus the finger pains... >3<

So unless it's VERY important, I'll just do English.

Give me a holler if you can't do English though and I'll try to accommodate. -w-b
(Except Grammar Nazis cause, you know, THEY'RE RELATED TO NAZIS!!! And pretty impolite to boot too. =_+\ )
FB Prototyping Area

离线 纸扇暴击

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 66
  • Cleverness is a gift, kindness is a choice
« 回帖 #6 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:13:59 »
毒瘤被制裁了 :em020
赞!

离线 悠久机关

• Guard
  • 帖子数: 220
  • 苹果币: -1
« 回帖 #7 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:29:29 »

But even I have a limit on how many time I can repeat the exact same thing in a short amount of time, so...  Whatev'. v=3=v

It's not any milestone though. This exact same thing happens once every few years. (The last time was like... 3,4 years ago?)
There are still many people who "laughed it off" and think its "no big deal", and blame the victim for "not taking a joke."

It is mostly just due to the kind of GM tend to not be so dumb as to pull this in open events as much as anything else.

(Though sexual harassment awareness is indeed on the rise, as common sense rules related to expo sexual harassment started being a thing around 3 years ago... =_= )

Again, "SEX" is involved and is the reason of all the harassment, this time.
That's why I insist on all-green votes from PLs beforehand.
« 上次编辑: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:31:21 由 悠久机关 »

离线 Leaf

• 新人
« 回帖 #8 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:31:17 »

同意的准则就要执行,不论内容,当然很多自助餐爱好者不会这么看,它们只会执行对自己有利的部分
2.由于降低了预算,监管力量削弱才有了这一疏忽。

线上 Miracal

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 84
« 回帖 #9 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 09:37:57 »
就算不是展子,也让PC先填表勾选能接受的尺度好了,免得主观判断不同被泼污水。

离线 Leaf

• 新人
« 回帖 #10 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 10:00:30 »

然后现在很多自助餐抱怨彭斯规则
2.由于降低了预算,监管力量削弱才有了这一疏忽。

线上 番茄爵士

• Bidet
  • Guard
  • 帖子数: 240
« 回帖 #11 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 10:22:22 »
敢在公開場合幹這種事不是自找的嗎,更不用說是沒經別人同意就來這種重口劇情了
How do you want to do this?

离线 Mounrou

• Knight
  • 帖子数: 486
« 回帖 #12 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 10:37:57 »
Well, yeah.

"Right games for the right groups". I mean hard core XXX games or satanic baby-eating evil cultist games are absolutely NOT my thing at all, and I don't ever want to even know what their Actual Plays involved... But if that's what their group are into, and they're ALL okay what that, well, it ain't my game.

What's in your closet isn't for me to say. (Okay, I'd have to call 911/119/101/110/999/etc if it involves actual human bodies alive or dead, but other than that... v@3@v)

Though in this case there are actually two layers:

1) The layer of "Consent" ie. Involvement of situations that both parties have agreed on consciously.

2) The layer of "Public Decency" ie. "公序良俗" in the sense of "There are just things you don't do in public."

These tend to follow local laws and traditional rules & customs. For the same idea as you expected people to poop in a toilet, and not in a crowded train for no reason at all. Or the idea that you're supposed to wear clothes when you are in public.

Neither of those things will cause anyone any physical harm, but you still follow the rules because, amongst various other reasons, it is disturbing if you don't.

Yeah, most people just don't expect whatever they do to suddenly turn into a multi-people r_pe fest.  (Not unless that is exactly what they are going in for.) Nor do they have any reason to expect that to happen at all either.

Even that GM probably isn't some sex-addicted pervert either.
He probably just think its "edgy" and "gritty" and its gonna be "dramatic" instead of disgustingly traumatic.
(What can I say. This very thing is way more common then it should be... Orz )

Its okay to have kinks. We all do.
But, check to see if other people are into it before springing it on them.
« 上次编辑: 2019-06-12, 周三 10:42:20 由 Mounrou »
I just can't grasp Chinese Input, so I can only handwrite.
It takes me about 10 times as much to write Chinese on the PC than English, plus the finger pains... >3<

So unless it's VERY important, I'll just do English.

Give me a holler if you can't do English though and I'll try to accommodate. -w-b
(Except Grammar Nazis cause, you know, THEY'RE RELATED TO NAZIS!!! And pretty impolite to boot too. =_+\ )
FB Prototyping Area

线上 Miracal

• Adventurer
  • 帖子数: 84
« 回帖 #13 于: 2019-06-12, 周三 10:41:01 »

然后现在很多自助餐抱怨彭斯规则

什么意思?是说有很多吃瓜群众抱怨不带女玩家玩?不是单独的话不算彭斯规则吧?

离线 Leaf

• 新人